Individual: Stats | Heisman | Fantasy    Team: Rank | Rank2 | Summary | Picks | Pick All | Champs    Conf: Rank | Standings | VS. | [?]

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This Guy Never Got a Heisman Invite?

Who am I?

This season, I will top 3,000 yards passing on 350 attempts. I have already accounted for 40 touchdowns, 20 passing and 20 rushing. I am 16 rushing yards short of 1,200, and no team in college football won more regular season games than my team. 

Before this season is over, I will have throw for more than 10,000 yards in my career. I have accounted for 120 total TDs while throwing only 33 interceptions on 1,238 attempts. I've rushed for 1,000 yards and thrown for 2,000 for three straight seasons, putting me in pretty elite company, and I'm closing in on 2.5 rushing miles (4,090 yards to date). And the program has dramatically improved in my 4 years, reaching new heights in my senior season.

Through it all, I've kept my nose clean. 

But if you don't know who I am, don't worry. Even my own fans don't always recognize me.

Be the first to comment on this post

Post a Comment