Individual: Stats | Heisman | Fantasy    Team: Rank | Rank2 | Summary | Picks | Pick All | Champs    Conf: Rank | Standings | VS. | [?]

Monday, September 14, 2009

All you need to break down a college football matchup

This week I will be taking my PhD comprehensive exams so I won't be posting, but starting next week I will be using a new layout to provide all the statistical information one might want to break down a matchup. Below is the breakdown of the national championship game. The Matrix gave a slight nod to Oklahoma, and also predicted more scoring than the 38 points we actually saw, but it gave a matchup advantage to Florida. Click each image to see a larger version.


1 Comment:

John said...

I'm really looking forward to the statistical breakdown.

Perhaps a profitable system to beat the sports books would be nice to see. jk.

Good luck with your exams.

Post a Comment