Individual: Stats | Heisman | Fantasy    Team: Rank | Rank2 | Summary | Picks | Pick All | Champs    Conf: Rank | Standings | VS. | [?]

Monday, September 7, 2009

Bad prognostication: even I've been wrong before

As much as it pains me to say, even I've been wrong before. Here are a couple of comments I made midway through last season. In my defense, it was at this point that UF started to really turn things around, but to call Tebow unexceptional is mildly heretical. I backed the right horse in the Big 10, but I should have known that the Big 10 never really has been nor ever really will be competitive in the Rose Bowl. That conference is just too classy to always be playing in and trying to win bowl games. Silly me.


3) Penn State is the best team in the Big 10. The title doesn't mean as much as it used to, but it does mean that maybe, just maybe, the Big 10 will be able to give the Pac 10 a real game in the Rose Bowl this year.

2) Florida just isn't that good. Last year, they couldn't keep a JV team from throwing for 300 yards. This year, the problem isn't that simple. This Florida team is generally unexceptional at all aspects of the game-including quarterback.

Be the first to comment on this post

Post a Comment